A deposit of approximately 1/3rd of the purchase price of the stateroom is required to book a stateroom. An additional 1/3rd of the purchase price is required on January 26, 2018. The final 1/3rd is due on June 1, 2018. For deposits made after January 26, 2018, a deposit of 50% is required with the remaining payment due on June 1, 2018. Full payment is required for all bookings made after June 1, 2018. An invoice over 60 days past due will be cancelled with no refund.
By agreeing to these terms, you are consenting to your credit card automatically being charged on the scheduled payment dates (January 26, 2018 and June 1, 2018 for the Big Nude Boat 2019) in order to stay current with your payment schedule. You also agree to allow Bare Necessities Tour & Travel to charge your credit card between payment dates if it is discovered that your balance is not at the scheduled benchmark for any reason. You are encouraged to contact us via telephone if there is a change in the credit card that you prefer to use.
Cancellations: All deposits less a $100 per person cancellation fee are refundable until January 25, 2018. After January 25, 2018 the cruise is nonrefundable. All cancellations must be received in writing. To transfer a stateroom, it must be paid in full and include a $100 per person cancellation fee.
Taxes, fees, and port expenses are estimated to be $155.00 per person. Pre-paid gratuities are estimated at $125.50 per person for all suite guests and $116.50 per person for guests in all other categories. Port taxes and gratuities are due November 1, 2018. If not paid within 14 days of the due date the reservation may be cancelled with no refund.
In the event of a world wide fuel increase Carnival Cruise Lines reserves the right to implement a fleet wide fuel surcharge to each guest’s statement not to exceed $10.00 per person per day. Carnival booking numbers and information about clothes-free shore excursions will be e-mailed 30 days prior to the cruise.
DECORUM AND ETIQUETTE
To assure that cruise lines continue to support our charters and that we all enjoy a wonderful, stress-free, clothes-free experience, we ask passengers to please observe the following common sense guidelines of decorum on board our cruises:
• Passengers may be nude on board unless announcements are made that clothing is required.
• When the ship is anchored in a port, passengers can be nude unless announcements have been made to the contrary. When the ship is docked alongside in port, all passengers must be
dressed throughout the vessel including balconies until the ship leaves port and an announcement is made that nudity is again permissible.
• The self-serve buffet is a clothes free area but clothing is required for all meals taken in the main dining room and all specialty dining rooms on board. Casual attire is fine in all of these venues. When in doubt as to what is appropriate attire, simply confirm that breasts, bottoms and genitalia are fully covered by clothing that is not considered to be fetish wear or lingerie.
• Clothing is required when attending the Captain’s reception.
• If the ship hosts any local folkloric shows on board, clothing is required. Casual clothing such as shorts and t-shirts or pareos/sarongs are always acceptable.
• Lingerie and fetish-wear are not appropriate at any time, and bathrobes are not permitted in the dining venues, casino or show lounge.
• Please sit on a towel at all times while nude, in a g-string, thong, or any time you are bare-bottomed. A fresh beach towel will be provided in your stateroom each day for that purpose. Stacks of smaller towels will be placed throughout the ship outside of common areas in case you arrive without one.
• No photographs, videos or electronic images of any person may be taken without the express consent of that individual. “NO PHOTO ZONES” around the pools or in dance venues must be followed to avoid confiscation photo capturing devices.
• Fondling or inappropriate touching of personal body parts or those of someone else, overt sexual activity or any solicitation for sexual acts is strictly prohibited.
• Displaying yourself nude in front of other ships in port or or while port authorities are on board the vessel for clearance is strictly prohibited. Dangerous or rude behavior will not be tolerated at any time.
• Passengers must comply with US Federal law regarding the possession or use of illegal substances.
•Bare Necessities also complies with the cruise line’s regulations, including the right to dismiss persons from the cruise for abusing alcohol and/or drugs, sexual solicitation or overt sexual acts, not obeying all safety rules and for not complying with the laws of the country we are visiting.
•There are no refunds for dismissal and transportation is NOT provided from the port of dismissal.