Bare Fest Events:
- Bare Ware – on embarkation day wear your favorite BNT&T cruise t-shirt or nudist resort t-shirt
- Barely Formal Night – aka Captain’s Night – dress up or down – it’s your cruise & you choose
- Mardi Gras – celebrate Fat Tuesday with a “Great Legends of the World” themed parade and Costume Contest with prizes
- Black and White Pearl Gala – celebrating 30 years of bare cruising with the pearl anniversary – black & white attire in the main dining room, but black & white pearls are the only attire required for our deck dance party that evening
- Leap Year – enjoy your bonus day this year relaxing at sea with Bare Necessities
Classes & Entertainment:
- Crafty Cruisers – create black & white pearl necklaces & bracelets compliments of Bare Necessities
- Mindfulness – start your day with Donna & gain new insight into the health benefits of meditation
- Photography – learn how to improve your iPhone & vacation photography with instructor Michael Cooney
- Nudist Destinations in Europe – discover the best nudist resorts Europe has to offer with Christy Anne
- DJ Xavier & Herman – dance the night away with this dynamic duo joining us from Cypress Cove resort
Coming in January:
- Booking Numbers – keep an eye on your email approximately 30 days prior to sailing for your Carnival Booking/Reservation number – instructions will be included on how to visit Carnival’s website and complete online check-in as well as view and purchase shore excursions
- Nude Excursions – information about fabulous nude excursions to Passion Island in Cozumel, NEW La Bamba Beach Club in Costa Maya, & Paya Bay Resort in Mahogany Bay will be included with your booking numbers and posted here as well once the information is complete
- VIFP Number – we will let you know how to get your VIFP (Very Important Fun Person) number included on the reservation – for more information about VIFP benefits please visit carnival.com
- Guide Book – Our Guide Book provides helpful information to help you in planning your trip – https://cruisebare.com/cruise/big-nude-boat-2020/?tab=guide-book
- Passports – should be valid for 6 months from the date of your return – if it expires on or before September 1, 2020 consider renewing it now
- Bathrobes – are provided to suite guests – you may consider packing your own robe as quantities are limited.
- Carnival Cheers – the beverage package will now be available for purchase when you receive your booking number
Bare Excursions: – Information about nude excursions offered by Carnival will be emailed with your booking numbers. The nude beach excursions below are not to be missed!:
- La Bamba Beach Break in Costa Maya – hop on a motor coach to a private beach made nude for our bare cruisers – lunch & open bar included – NEW!
- Paya Bay Resort in Mahogany Bay – sample the natural beauty of this unique bare beach resort on the island of Roatan; lunch is included – maybe it will be your future Nakation destination!
- Passion Island in Cozumel – enjoy a catamaran ride to a beautiful private island with lunch and open bar – truly a day in bare-adise!