The weather has begun to turn cooler and with winter approaching, we are really looking forward to our Big Nude Boat 2019 cruise.
PORT TAXES AND GRATUITIES
Port taxes and prepaid gratuities were charged Nov 1st. Please contact us at 1-800-743-0405 / 512-499-0405 if you have an outstanding balance. Booking numbers will be sent 30 – 45 days prior to sailing to those who are paid in full. We hope to have them emailed mid-December so keep an eye out. To ensure you receive our emails, make sure to add us to your contacts. We don’t want you to miss any important emails from Bare Necessities. Shore excursions will be available for purchase shortly after receiving your booking numbers. These excursions make perfect stocking stuffers!
BARE FEST EVENTS
One of our Bare Fest Events is Not your High School Prom. This may not be your high school prom, however, we would love for you to share your memories from those days. Email your Prom Photos to christie@bare-necessities.
OTHER CRUISE INFO AND QUESTIONS?
You can refer to our Big Nude Boat 2019 Blogs (https://cruisebare.com/blog/)
ACCOMMODATIONS AND TRANSFER UPDATE
Lake Como Resort in Florida still has some accommodations available at the reduced rate of 50% off exclusively for Big Nude Boat 2019 passengers, before or after the cruise. Roundtrip shuttle service to Port Canaveral is also available. Call 1-813-949-1810 ext. 0 for more information. Resort info: http://www.lakecomonaturally.com/index.html
The month of October is a great time to plan a costume to win prizes during the costumed events onboard the Sunshine. Check out the latest blog for more information.
WORKSHOPS & LECTURES
• The Crafty Cruisers – They are happy to join us aboard the Sunshine and will help you make accessories to accentuate your theme night costumes. Of course, on a nude cruise, those accessories could actually be your costumes. All crafts are compliments of Bare Necessities and sign up begins on embarkation day.
• Photography with Michael Cooney – He’s back and ready to demonstrate how to make your vacation photography the best it can be whether you are using an iPhone or professional camera. With over 30 years of experience including contributions as the Naturist Society’s staff photographer, Michael is here to help give your photos the wow-factor.
• Meditation with Donna – Discover the practice of meditation and reap the health benefits it provides.
• Introduction to HAI (The Human Awareness Institute) – Based in California, this non-profit organization has been spreading their message of love and acceptance for 50 years. We are honored to have them on board again. Feel truly connected to your fellow travelers not only on the ship but on the journey of life. https://www1.hai.org
• Nudism In a Nutshell – Learn how it all began with this popular lecture presented by Sharon McLeod, VP of AANR (American Association for Nude Recreation). AANR.com
• History of the Islands – This lecture is offered by George K. If you want more information about the culture and history of the islands we’re visiting, this is the lecture for you. With advanced degrees in Psychology and Anthropology, George K. is vastly knowledgeable. Be sure to arrive early as his lectures always draw a crowd.
• The Naked Astronomer – What stars will we see in the night sky during our voyage? Join Robert V. for his informative lectures to find out. He also offers a follow-up stargazing party to use what you’ve learned. The Naked Astronomer is part of an outreach program for the Central Florida Astronomical Society. www.cfas.org
• Soothe Your Soles – One of our favorite longtime workshop hosts and a passenger favorite as well, Mari is a certified massage therapist who loves to share her passion for massage with others. Mari’s talk and foot massage demonstration offers a way for couples to relax, recharge, and reconnect from the soles up. http://marimassage.com/index.html
• What is Tantra? How Can it Make Life Even Better? – If you’ve ever wanted to know what Tantra is, join us for this enlightening lecture with Dawn Beck and Gerard Gatz – certified Tantra instructors and founders of Tantric Sacred Journeys in Boulder, Colorado. http://www.tantricsacredjourneys.com
We are also happy to welcome back Juggling with Mike & Rick and Line Dancing with Marilyn aboard the Sunshine!
The full list of workshops and lectures will be listed in your “Welcome Aboard!” book that will be in your cabin the first evening of the cruise. Always check your daily Carnival Fun Times to confirm the date, time, and location.
The ports of Half Moon Cay and Mahogany Bay are exclusive. We also have a list of a dozen nude excursions in Mahogany Bay including an all-inclusive visit to the Sol y Mar Beach Resort. Carnival confirmed they will offer nude excursions to Pearly Beach in Jamaica and Passion Island in Cozumel.
The full list of nude excursions will be emailed along with your Carnival booking/reservation number in early December. Shore excursions make great Holiday stocking stuffers!
It’s almost the end of summer and many of you are getting children ready for back to school or heading back to the classroom yourselves. You may have missed our email about the Guide Book for the Big Nude Boat 2019:
It will help with planning your cruise vacation. It has lots information about the cruise including the Theme Nights we’ve chosen. Next month we’ll have more updates on lectures and workshops and other exciting events we have planned for the cruise. Stay tuned!