We strive to provide a safe, comfortable, and judgment-free atmosphere on each one of our chartered cruises.
- All passengers must be dressed any time the ship is in port or the Captain announces that clothing is required. Announcements will only be made when the ship is entering a port.
- All passengers must be dressed for meals in the dining room and if they choose to attend the Captain’s Cocktail Party.
- Lingerie is not considered appropriate dining room attire. Fetish wear, including excessive genital jewelry, is not appropriate at any time.
- Please do not sit nude on the ship furnishings. Towels will be provided throughout the ship.
- No photographs, video, or electronic images of any person may be taken without the express consent of that individual. People found taking photographs in the designated “NO PHOTO ZONES” on board our ship charters face confiscation of their photo capturing equipment and dismissal from the cruise at the next port of call.
- Overt sexual activity or any solicitation for such activity is strictly prohibited.
- Passengers must comply with US law regarding the possession or use of illegal substances.
Bare Necessities also complies with the cruise line’s regulations, including the right to dismiss persons from the cruise for abusing alcohol and/or drugs, sexual solicitation or overt sexual acts, and for not complying with the laws of the country we are visiting. There are no refunds for such a dismissal nor is transportation provided from the port of dismissal.
The Staff of Bare Necessities